Quantity: 3 available
it provides a valuable and authoritative assessment tool for literacy and numeracy for all primary schools.
- Designed to develop subject knowledge as well as the skills and experience students need to perform well both in
these tests and in school-based assessment tasks.
- The practice activities are based on the content and requirements of the new NAP tests, and are designed to teach
the knowledge and skills likely to be encountered in these tests.
- Each book includes four tests, based on the style and content of the NAP tests, assessing students' understanding
of the preceding practice activities.
- The Maths books contain 4 sets, one per term, of 8 practice activities and a test.
- The Language Conventions books contain 4 sets, one per term, of 8 practice activities and 1 test,
plus 8 extra writing tasks.
- Each book provides work for four terms.
- Answers are provided for all questions. (ISBN: 9781921454035 - When referring to this item please quote our stock ID: 24947)
Title: Basic Skills: Practice and Tests: Maths, Year 5 Practice & Tests. Practice and Tests: Maths, Year 5
Publisher: Australia, Teaching Solutions:
ISBN Number: 1921454032
ISBN Number 13: 9781921454035
Weight: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 24947
Keywords: Primary Learning,