ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION
PLACING AN ORDER:
- Please select the correct booklist required (ie. Year 7 booklist or Year 8 booklist)
- If you have multiple students in different year levels then unfortunately you will need to complete a separate order for each (hopefully this will be rectified int he future)
- Check boxes to select a book and update quantity (if required)
- Please ensure you select the correct books as some titles are non-refundable (see refund policy below)
- If order not finalised please proceed to Save order (get a link to go back into order at later date)
- Once order finalised please pay thru the online Paypal option (can use credit card also)
- Free Delivery applies to all orders
- Multiple orders to the same address will be amalgamated and delivered together (minus backorder titles)
- Most orders will be delivered post January 11,2019. However if you are going away or require an order at another time, please contact us or leave a message in the comments section of the order form and we will try our very best to accomodate you.
- All orders are shipped either via Courier, Auspost or personally delivered. As such all orders will be tracked and require a signature on acceptance
- We will email you once your order has been dispatched
- If one of your titles is unavailable we will place it on backorder and deliver it to you as soon as it becomes available
- Refunds/exchanges are accepted in case of faulty or damaged goods for a period of 30 days after delivery.
- Refunds if you change your mind or come across a 2nd hand copy are dealt with on a case by case basis, as some titles are not able to be returned to publishers (those with digital access codes & opened bundle packs). Please contact us to discuss.
How we can offer discounts:
One of the reasons why we can offer you discounts is becuase we are a small business who doesnt hold excessive stock levels. That being the case we will bundle orders over a short period of time (1 week) and then place our orders with suppliers. This ensures we arent left with a mountain of books at the end of the day.