Quantity: 1 available
The Excel Illustrated Science Dictionary Years 5–8 provides easy to understand definitions of key terms used in:
- Upper-primary (Years 5–6) Science and Technology
- Junior high school (Years 7–8) Science courses.
This colourful, user friendly book provides invaluable support for Science students. It can be used by Years 5 through 8, providing a solid grounding in scientific terms and ideas.
Features of the book include:
- Dictionary style layout makes it easy to locate important terms.
- Large, colourful diagrams and illustrations provide a helpful visual aid to understanding key terms and concepts.
- Up-to-date terminology ensures that the book is relevant to today’s student.
- Cross referencing throughout makes it swift and simple to find exactly what you are looking for. (ISBN: 9781741252224 - When referring to this item please quote our stock ID: 7249)
Title: Excel Science Dictionary Years 5-8
Categories: Primary Science,
Publisher: Australia, Pascal Press: 30/Apr/2005
ISBN Number: 1741252229
ISBN Number 13: 9781741252224
Weight: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 7249